The Great Southern Hotel - Sydney
The Great Southern Hotel Sydney combines many charms of the old building with modern conveniences. With easy access to the city’s entertainment, shopping and tourist attractions. It is an ideal location for business and holiday travellers seeking comfort and convenience.
Great Southern Hotel Sydney is extremely close to Central Station and Capitol Theatre, walking distance to Town Hall, Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour and Queen Victoria Building.
The hotel is also well served by transportation with trains & light-rail from Central Station and from 2020 there will be a tram running from our doorstep which will go directly to Circular Quay where you will find the Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and The Rocks.
- 24 hour reception
- Carpark (additional charge, subject to availability)
- Dry cleaning (additional charge)
- Luggage storage
- All major credit cards accepted
- Non-smoking hotel
- Self-serve laundry (additional charge)
- Wheelchair accessible rooms available (Family Room type only)
Additional administration fees apply when settling accommodation and incidentals using the following methods of payment on check out. The fees are:
- EFTPOS – No Charge
- American Express, Diners, JCB, Mastercard, UnionPay & Visa – 2.0%